UAW Local 249 Standing Committees
The following committees are appointed to serve the membership and our local community. If any employees are interested in participating in committee activities – contact the Union Hall or the Committee Chair.
- CAP Committee: Shirley Mata, Chair
- Chaplaincy Committee: Shane Coone, Chair
- Human & Civil Rights Committee: Sade Ott, Chair
- Community Services Committee: Kim Rowland, Chair
- Education Committee: Gary Thomas, Chair
- Recreation Committee: Jarrod Ballard, Chair
- Veterans Committee: Dave Grant, Chair
- Women’s Committee: Robin Taylor, Chair
- Union Label Committee: Paul Brink, Chair
- Motorcycle Committee: Josh Curtis, Chair
- Member to Member: Cameron Pennington, Chair
- Consumer Affairs: Travis Adams, Chair
Joining a UAW Local 249 Standing Committee is one way to build the power of our Union and what better day is there to get involved. If you are ready to answer the challenge and make the commitment to push back against the forces who would take away our voice in the workplace. We encourage you to please fill out the form below or call 816-454-6333 to make the commitment to join our Standing Committees.