Events List Navigation
UAW LOCAL 249 CHILI COOK OFF
Sunday, November 4, 2018 Union Hall
Sign up at the Union Hall before 5:00 on Friday, October 26, 2018
There is a $25.00 Entry Fee to cook!
Check in is at 10:00 AM on the day of the event.
Cook off Rules
1. Ten contestants must enter to hold this event – 20 contestants maximum- you may have help from friends and family members. No salary employees allowed.
2. Contestants must bring their own supplies.
3. Ingredients must be combined on-site and meat may not be precooked in any way.
4. Contestants need to start cooking at 10:30 AM and be finished before 3:30 PM.
5. Contestants will be judged by six judges at 4:00 PM.
6. All contestants will be scored on a 1 to 5 point score card based on color, aroma, consistency, taste and aftertaste.
7. Bowls will be provided to the contestants to turn their chili into the judges.
8. Payout will be for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places.
UAW Local 249 CORNHOLE TOURNAMENT
INDOOR/OUTDOOR (weather depending)
UAW Local 249 Members, retirees and spouses.
Sunday, November 4, 2018
UAW Local 249 Union Hall (outside/basement)
11:00 a.m. start time
Entry Fee: $40 per team
SIGN UP AT Local 249 UNION HALL
Teams will consist of two person teams.
Bring your partner/No Salary Employees
(10 Team Limit)
Entry Forms available at UAW Local 249 & must be turned into the union hall by:
Tuesday, October 30, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.
We are also having a Chili Cook off and we will have the Chiefs vs. Brown’s Game on Inside on the Big Screen!Find out more »