UAW LOCAL 249 COOK OFF
September 30, 2018 UAW Parking Lot
Sign up at the Union Hall before 5:00 on September 25, 2018
There is a $50.00 Entry Fee to cook!
Check in is at 3:00 AM on the day of the event.
Cook off Rules
1. Six contestants must enter to hold this event.
2. Contestants must bring their own smoker and supplies.
3. Contestants must cook Pulled Pork and Chicken (dark and light meat will be judged.)
4. Contestants will be judged by six judges at 3:00 PM.
5. Meat must be cryovacked straight from the store. No preparing of meat prior to check in.
6. All contestants will be scored on a 1 to 5 point score card based on appearance, taste and tenderness of the meat.
7. Styrofoam containers will be provided to the contestants to turn their meat into the judges.
8. The number of entries will determine the number of places paid with the minimum of two places for the event.
INDOOR/OUTDOOR (weather depending)
UAW Local 249 Members, retirees and spouses.
No SALARY EMPLOYEES
Sunday, September 30, 2018
UAW Local 249 Union Hall (outside/basement)
10:00 a.m. start time
Entry Fee: $10 per person
SIGN UP AT Local 249 UNION HALL
Teams will consist of two person teams.
Partners will be randomly drawn.
(12 Person Limit)
Entry Forms available at UAW Local 249 & must be turned into the union hall by:
Tuesday, September 25, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.
Enjoy a full day in Herman Missouri, experiencing Oktoberfest. Spend the day walking along and enjoying German Beer and local wines. The bus will leave the Union Hall at 9:30 AM and will be returning around 12:00 AM. You can sign up at the Union Hall until September 14, 2018. The cost is $50.00 per person, and this is available to all active and retired UAW members. (You must be 21 or older and show your photo ID to ride…Find out more »